Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Suds 102: Like Mother, Like Daughter




Some of you may remember a post we had earlier this year in which we highlighted a funny moment of Keola's... Well, there comes a time in a person's life when it is necessary to humble oneself for the sake of another.




Funny thing happened last night... I loaded the dishwasher and added the dish soap, thinking that all was well, and walked away. We left for basketball and when Ana and I got home, she said, "Mom! It happened again!" I'm thinking, what happened? Much to my chagrin, we discovered suds all over the floor. In my haste to finish the dishes and get out the door, I used dish soap rather than dish detergent. They were right next to each other...it was an easy mistake to make!




Desiring to teach my daughters about good sportsmanship...I took some pics to document my mistake. Needless to say, after three rinse cycles and several wet towels, the dishes are clean and the soap is safely away from the detergent! What is that saying...Turn around is fair play? Seems quite appropriate right about now!

4 comments:

Maile said...

OH Sistah! That is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!! I cannot believe that it happened, again but believe me I am getting quite the laughs right now!!!
BRADY says SORRY, well he actually typed his name and sorry.
Like mother like daughter crazy how karma always comes back doesn't it?

Tree said...

Glad to give you a good laugh! Was it a roll on the floor, belly achin', tear streaming laugh? Probably! Tell Brady thank you for his sensitivity...I love you, bug!I love my sistah, too! And that cute redheaded Lani-girl!

Amber said...

oh my goodness--I think you are ready for an update! ;) I think you have me beat on lacking in a blog update. I just updated mine today!

Tree said...

Just for the record...I updated my background two days ago...that means I beat you on the update...kinda...teehee