Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Truth revealed...



So...those who know me well, know that not only do I LOVE everything outdoorsey and am quite the tomboy, I also have a "secret" (shhhh...don't tell!) LOVE of hairstyling. The girls have had a few recitals this past month and have given me the blessing of doing their hair. Ana tolerates it, Keola loves it. Actually, Keola loves it but is true to her toddler self, in that she can't stand if it takes to long! However, this is my true form of torture for both of them! Muahahaha!


We are about to embark on our summer filled with dancing, singing, kangaroos and jungle animals, swimming, and escaping to warm weather! It's the middle of June and 50 outside! It's a crime, I tell ya! Where is my summer weather? The only reason why I tolerate so much rain is because the summers get warm and mild here...still waiting for that to happen! Darn this global warming!


Okay, off to do something... Love to all!

2 comments:

Maile said...

Yes, your girly girl sure comes out when you are with your girls and getting them beautified! Not that it takes much because they are gorgeous due to their mother!
I will pray for the heat, you can have mine! It was 110? Whoa, cool it off give me some of that global warming!!!

Amber said...

hi t!! :)