Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hello Cyberworld!


So here I am, in the middle of this new world of blogging, facebook, and whatever else the internet has to offer! I blame my sister! Please be patient as I navigate this new realm and figure things out. I feel like I've entered "Tron" or something! (Anyone remember that movie?)



The family is great. Robert and I just celebrated our 14th anniversary! I can't believe how time flies by! It's just amazing!

The girls just auditioned for our summer youth theatre program, 7th Street Kids, and both got in this year! They are doing Seussical, the Musical and Keola will be the Sour Kangaroo, while Analei will be in the jungle chorus. We are so excited!



See you in cyberspace!

1 comments:

Maile said...

Welcome sistah! I love this. it will be so much fun to see all of your updates and be apart of your life more than I already am. I guess unlimited minutes isn't enough! We should just live closer! Love ya!