Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Family Photoshoot

Just thought I'd share some more pics from our day at Salt Creek. It was so much fun watching the cousins play in the tide pools. Old hat for some..new experience for three little ones. Family truly is the greatest. I just wish Maile didn't live so far away or that we all lived closer. I have such fond memories of spending time with my cousins. It's sad when one family gets left out, but such a blast when we can all be together! I'm so grateful for such an amazing family!

2 comments:

Tree said...

I just have to add how difficult it was getting a pic in which ALL of the cousins were cooperating! Little rascals! I probably had 20 shots and not one was "perfect"...perhaps I need to bribe them all next time? It actually reminds me of the time we tried to take cousin pics after Ana was born...needless to say, they were never displayed! OH...check facebook, it's easier to upload an album there! You might even catch a glimpse of Aunty K! Love you all!

Maile said...

Oh, your post makes me happy and sad at the same time! It was so much fun, the kids loved it, they are still talking about their cousins. Oh how they love their cousins!

Yup, wish the family wasn't so split, maybe 2 and 2, instead of 3 and 1! Come on downm!