Sunday, September 7, 2008

Suds 101

Okay, so I know that I haven't blogged in awhile...as pointed out by my dear friend AND my darling sister. (Love you Am and Mai!) In my defense, for some insane reason, I switched back to my 35mm camera and I'm waiting on the prints. I know...Lame! I regret that decision, but our summer pics are on there, so it's going to take awhile for some new ones. So...here is a borrowed blog entry from my sister's blog! Enjoy and love to all!

A little lesson to be learned about the dishwasher. My sister asked Keola to finish up the dishes and start the diswasher. She asked Auntie where the soap was and she told her under the sink. She didn't think about it until Brady came up to her, "Um, Mommy? There is something spilling in the kitchen."

Maile immediately ran to the kitchen and saw her dishwasher spitting soap suds out. As the rest of us were overcome with laughter, Maile figured out what went wrong... She had some roommates in college who used dish soap, instead of diswashing detergent, and ended up with the same result...Haven't we all wondered what would happen if we used dish soap instead?

Poor K'O! The diswasher had to finish it's cycle, while K'O had to stand there and clean it up...with a little help from Lani! The suds kept coming and coming! We all felt bad for her, but now she knows the basics of suds 101! The bonus was the Maile had a nice, shiny floor when Keola was done!

Lesson learned, we had a great visit with Mai and her family! We love and miss you! Brady, we'll get on that Tag soon! Beeg Smooches to all!Aloha!

1 comments:

Amber said...

YAY!!!! K'o!! hahaaaaa! you know what. I have done this myself--I think I was in college too. hee hee! no worries. Lesson learned for sure. and come on it had to be a little fun!!

and WHY the 35mm camera? hahaaaa