Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tag...I'm it!

20 years ago...
1- Started my Sophomore year in Port Angeles.
2- Made varsity in volleyball and went to State.
3- Rocked JV basketball, 19-1, as part of the twin towers with my buddy Sara.
(She's resting in paradise with her 3 beautiful children.)

10 years ago...
1- First year as a leader at YW camp...first of many!
2- Struggled to add another little one to our family.(Analei was born in 1999)
3- Keola started dancing...Who knew she'd still be doing it at 12! If we knew then
what we know now...LOL

5 years ago...
1- Assistant volleyball coach at Grays Harbor College...that was fun!
2- Took Analei to pre-school.
3- Keola was baptized.

3 years ago...
1- Started my final year in my elementary education program...so happy to be done!
2- Had an infection in my eye that caused chemosis...google it, cool pics!
3- Visited Mom and Maile in the Desert...Brady was in the oven!

1 year ago...
1- Sent my husband on a rafting trip down the Grand Canyon with my insane brother!
Why did I let them go alone?
2- Spent another relaxing week in the Desert.
3- Took Keola to countless rehearsals in preparation for Disneyland!

So far this year...
1- Saw my baby cousin get married...one more left to go!
2- Went to Disneyland and loved it!
3- Lost a bit of weight in preparation for a lot more!

Yesterday I...
1- Organized my closet and got rid of a bunch of too big clothes...wahoo!
2- Took the girls to dress rehearsal for Seussical. The first year we get to see
both girls on stage!
3- Hurt my back, but don't know how!

Today I...
1- Took the girls to swim team and watched Keola's friends rally around her with
encouraging words! (What a great group of kids!)
2- Learned that geocaches are everywhere, even in Aberdeen!
3- Sat on the phone with my sister while posting this blog! It's taking me forever!
4- Tonight I will take the girls to their last dress rehearsal! It's finally here!

Tomorrow I...
1- Will send my daughter to her first teenage cast party...just 12 and hanging
with 16 year olds...ummm she'll be fine!
2- Will hopefully finish cleaning my house, if my back is better...
3- I think I'll make some bread to warm my house up!

So Tag...who's it? I got it from Katie, Maile tagged me, Amber, are you out there?

1 comments:

Amber said...

:) I am here. :) Just cruising blogs this afternoon while D is sleeping. :)